Friday, August 23, 2013

Moving Day!

The closer we got to the end, the more excited and anxious we were to leave.  Pack out days signaled the end, and we were all ready to go!
 

 
When I was cleaning everything out, I decided it was time to clean behind our dishwasher.  Our dishwasher is in the island in our kitchen, and there's a little hole in the side of the island that is just the perfect height and size for a little Asher to put things into.
 

 
And here is what I found :)  Not as much as I was expecting!

 
I was wondering where those little screw drivers had gotten to!!
 
 
I love this little boy :)

 
Where's Asher?

 
We left pretty quietly, saying goodbye to our last best friend family we left behind.  Again, some tears may have bene shed, by me at least, but that was only for leaving them.  While Albania was a great post and a post recommended for anyone, we were ready to move on to our next stage in this foreign service life - Ciudad Juarez, Mexico!
 
Fortunately, we were able to take home leave, and some training which kept us in the States for about three months.  Albania we will have fond memories of you, but America we love you and miss you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment