Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Everly & Her First Four Months of Life

Over the past four months, we have been surviving a somewhat abnormal situation, but we are doing well!  Sean is in Mexico during the week, but is able to spend weekends with the family.  Essentially being a single mom with two young kids, Shauna reached out to her mother who has been kind enough to put her life on hold for a few months to help us out.  This has been a lifesaver!  Everly is growing, and our love for her is growing even more.  She is a GREAT baby!!  She eats, sleeps, fills her diapers, and only really cries when she is tired.  So nice.  Heavenly Father answered our prayers in so many ways with our happy little Everly Kaye.  Here are some pictures of her monthly milestones!

1 Month Old

My good friend is a photographer, and wanted to take pictures of the lovely Everly.  She did a great job!!







Asher's first time really holding Everly - I love the hands in this picture.


He was so excited when he got to hold her again!  So sweet!


Don't mind the black eye - he literally ran into a wall, well the corner of a wall - no fun! :( )


I think that this little girl may have her Daddy wrapped around her little finger :)


She's already a fan of bearded men ;)


She looks super goofy in this picture - But it's oddly endearing to me :)



2 Months Old...
and getting bigger!



Soooo big and sooo little :)


Everly and Asher already yukking it up :)  Can't wait for Everly to get a little older so that she and Asher can really play with each other.  I have a feeling it will be very funny with a side of slightly stressful.  I'm excited!  Even though they cannot play yet, Asher is already being a great big brother.  He is so sweet and kind with her.  He listens to me when I ask him to use his quiet voice (when I'm trying to get to her sleep), and he will tell others the same thing.  I think he's going to be a very protective big brother, and I cannot ask for very much more.  I love these two goofballs.  They are my pride and joy!


They are already following after each other!


 
So sweet, my two angels...



At two months, Everly (on the left) finally reached Asher's birth weight :)  Way to grow little one!



Our little zombie :


Daddy & Daughter in her frilly, super girly dress :)




3 Months Old







A couple of days after her three month birthday, after church, I took some pictures of her in this super girly/frilly dress.  She was actually smiling for the camera - it was great!  I loved the way this dress looked on her :)



This is her whimsical (in my mind) shot




The Marilyn Monroe...



Brother and Sister...




The Ballerina


I love this girl :)



4 Months Old

I didn't have the chalkboard seeing as I was at my sister's house at the time :) But these were taken on her four month mark.  In the past few weeks her smiles and laughs have burst into our home.  Her smile lights up a room and our hearts.  Love this little girl!







Miss Blue Eyes - Don't know if they will stay this color, but time will tell.  And until then, we will enjoy this lovely color :)





(The pictures below are taken a bit before she turned four months)

She's getting bigger, and he is still loving her!  He's even sharing his blankie with her too!!



We love going for walks in the crazy "cool" July weather in Maryland.  
I'll take spring temps in the summer anytime!




We have been having so much fun with Everly over the past four months.  Two more months and she will officially be a member of our family.  We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment