Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is he too big?

The other evening we put Asher in his bouncer, like usual, to bounce him to sleep for a nap.  After he fell asleep, and he adjusted his position, Sean and I both looked over and had the exact same thought...



We think he might be getting a little too big for his bouncer :)  Now, there was a blanket underneath him, but still it is probably time to start the transition to his crib for nap time.  The only problem is....YOU CAN'T BOUNCE HIM BACK TO SLEEP when he starts waking up before nap time is over.  I think I can handle him crying some before he falls asleep for his naps.  But nap time is a precious, sacred time for me, where I get stuff done around the house (because I have a house now...awesome :) ), and if he wakes up early, what am I going to do!?

I don't know what to do here - that bouncer has been my saving grace!!  How can I part with it now???

1 comment:

  1. Just like he learned to fall asleep while being bounced, he can learn to fall asleep while laying still in his crib and put himself back to sleep while still in his crib. It just might make you crazy before he gets there though! Good luck, I hope you get it figured out!

    And I'm requesting a pictoral tour of your home and town. Cause I'm sure you've got time for that, right??

    ReplyDelete